Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cupcake - FAIL

November 23, 2008
Day 23

cupcake

So I tried to make some Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes with Apple Butter Frosting today. They were a big, fat FAIL! I don't know what went wrong. The cupcakes were oily or something, and don't taste very good. The frosting is yummy, but I made a HUGE mess trying to make it. Apparently I don't know how to sift powdered sugar without getting it everywhere.

This was made from some leftover batter. I put it in a corning ware ramekin and made a big cupcake with it.

**Edit - So I ate another cupcake this afternoon, and they wern't that bad after all. Not as cupcake-y as I would have liked, but not as bad as they were last night before cooling.**

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I interact w/ powdered sugar in the same way. I don't think it's you. I think it's powdered sugar.