Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weekly Words Challenge

Age

I bought these tennis shoes in high school and still wear them (much to my husband's dismay). They are definitely showing their age.



Beauty

I feel really beautiful in this dress. I bought it just recently and haven't yet had the opportunity to wear it.

This was a difficult shot to get. I tried to get a shot of me wearing it, but none turned out right. Even this one isn't exactly what I was going for. The colors are off. C'est la vie...


Want to participate in the Weekly Words Challenge? Tink's in charge, so visit her for detials.

2 comments:

Tink said...

I love the shoe picture, the lighting and the loose laces. I don't know, it has a certain mood to it. :)

Reb said...

Great age shot, but I am with your husband - you need new ones. I like the composition of the dress shot.