Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekly Words Challenge

Chaos

This storm rolled in last night. It was one big storm cloud that I thought was beautiful.

Chaos in the sky?



This is my desk at work. I like to call it organized chaos.




Mystery


Went to get in the truck yesterday morning and these were all over the hood. I haven't seen any neighborhood cats anywhere, so I wonder who they came from.



This is our hall closet. The mystery is this: Why do my cats feel the need to open this door when we're not home? How do they do it? And what do they do in there after they have the door open?

I swear, I have to close this door almost every day when I get home in the afternoons.



Want to participate in the Weekly Words Challenge? Tink's in charge, so visit her for detials.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alice said...

my cats pull open closets when i'm not home too... usually because they've batted their toy mice under the doors and need to retreive them :-)

Karen said...

Your storm cloud picture is great. And I did a hall closet too, not for mystery but for chaos! Ha!

Tink said...

They just like to screw with you. I once had a cat who would move my flip-flops. She wouldn't eat them or anything. She'd just move them around the house. :)

g-man said...

Very cool. Cats are some strange creatures, watch your back! :) Nicely done.

Chatty said...

What a gorgeous shot of clouds! And I have a clue re the mystery of the door. Actually, it's always a mystery when cats are involved. Mine puts a paw between the bottom of the door and the carpet and just works on it until the door pops open. Usually in the middle of the night, so that strange noises result and I have to get up and investigate *sigh* Maybe yours are doing much the same...

Reb said...

Lovely cloud photo and I like the perspective on the hood of your vehicle. Cats have very large territories, or maybe yours decided to go out for a walk without letting you know. The closet was just practice for the door to the big wide world? ;)